TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my home state :) Looking forward to meeting some of the TCCoA from NC . TM will hook up with you soon bud :zbeer:

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep my name is on the list for Deals Gap. Will try to make it :)

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Did you take any of that northern snow down with you? :tongue:

Glad to hear you're back where you feel you belong. Just stay out of trouble, we already know how those NC guys create mischief... :D :D

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Brandon when we left there was still 22 inches in the yard !! I for one hope that I never see that stuff again. Have seen more snow in this winter than my past 48 years !. And one more noise maker with the "TarHeels" :D

·
Registered
517 Posts
congrats checken. Winston-Salem is a nice town. my girlfriend and i have friends and family in that area. we head down about once a year. good times down there

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
congrats checken. Winston-Salem is a nice town. my girlfriend and i have friends and family in that area. we head down about once a year. good times down there
Thank you sir :)

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts

·
Registered
975 Posts
Deals gap is more an experience than just a cruise...the Blue Ridge Pkwy is different, and better in some respects, and both are just miles away from everywhere else I've ever been :)

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Welcome home Darrin. I hope to be home some time! LOL

<--------------------- :(

I hope to be back in NC on Thursday but I've got a trip to Calgary, Canada scheduled for the 22nd.

We'll definitely have to get together and take the cars out for a cruise, down to the dragstrip and to the bar ... :zbeer:

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
I am definately down for meeting people that adore this fine automobile. Now what is this deals gap cruise?
Ahhhhh, yeah 9 hours for a drive is not my cup of tea. NC/SC needs to set up a cruise :cool:
Welcome! Well, from where you live you're looking at about 4 hours of driving to meet with any of us; so what's another 5 hours of driving? Make a long weekend of it. You'll have a blast.

·
Honorary Member
133 Posts
Hey Trunkmonkey maybe we can talk about a road trip at the autofair we have indoor plumbing at the land now (at least when the temp. stops freezing up the water) for a campover if someone wants to do that.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Welcome! Well, from where you live you're looking at about 4 hours of driving to meet with any of us; so what's another 5 hours of driving? Make a long weekend of it. You'll have a blast.
4-5 hours I can handle. I trust my bird that much anyways, but 9 hours is pushing it. Especially since my car has almost 200k miles and I don't know her all that well. You could say we just started dating :D

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Trunkmonkey maybe we can talk about a road trip at the autofair we have indoor plumbing at the land now (at least when the temp. stops freezing up the water) for a campover if someone wants to do that.
that would work out really well instead of me pushing it to get home that night. I'm down....hold on, how does your land fair for the birds that sit a bit lower to the ground? I'm not all for scraped bumpas.

·
Premium Member
2,546 Posts
AWWW MANN!!!! you bastards are going to the tail of the dragon in your birds and I'm deploying... why is it I was in this chapter for 3 years and nothing ever went on in this chapter. Then I join the Air Force and crap goes on all the time... Y'all suck haha. Wish I could join you in my bird though. I'd be the one you all would be laughin at though. Pulled over and getting a ticket cuz I wouldn't be able to resist the twisties in my bird.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts