TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm headed back down there tomorrow and will be stationed in goldsboro. might be awhile until i get the bird back on the road though since I'll be concentrating on getting a house/ moving all the crap into it. sure is nice to be back in the states though and cant wait to get out to a meet to see everyone.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
Great to hear :) Welcome back .. To my home state . I was born & raised in Winston-Salem .

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
your telling me. im in ny right now and the weather up here sucks. i cant wait to get down to some warm-er weather.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
your telling me. im in ny right now and the weather up here sucks. i cant wait to get down to some warm-er weather.
Congrats on your move back home.But where in NY are ya at?NYC?

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats going to depend on how long it takes to get a house. the reason i say that is that i need a garage to do some work on the bird before is road worthy. the upper ball joints were ready to fall apart when i parked it so im going to rebuild the entire front suspension.

so wish me luck in finding a house quickly. preferably one with a nice large garage that can host some meets.:D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
havent been dowtown enough to even try and hear it.

walking sucks. paying for cabs suck more. i figure about once a month go take a tour, get out and see something.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts