TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back on tccoa, been a few years since I parted with my super clean laser red 97 and my 91 5.0 sport looking for leads if anyone knows of anyone through the grapevines that may be wanting to part with an "extra clean" No rust garage kept 5.0 sport or just a 5.0 in general or 96-97 4.6 color doesn't matter 3500- 4grand? Traveling is no issue

·
Super Moderator
13,520 Posts
Welcome back! Check out the cars for sale section.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had my of course looked on sale forum.. The only reason for making mentioning here was incase there is any personal knowledge ex: Someone may know someone who has the year gap I was looking for that may have thrown around the idea of selling outside of any of the listings already on tccoa. Since the particular 91 5.0 sport is a hard find.
Didn't see much availability on the for sale listings.

·
Super Moderator
1997 Thunderbird 4.6, 1998 Mark VIII LSC
9,998 Posts
Yeah it's relatively slim pickings here lately. It might take some time but the right car will come along eventually, here or elsewhere. :)

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
If you're on Zuccland, check out the Marketplace listings in the TCCA FS groups. I'm at work right now, and signal is poor to post from cellphone right now. I'll get you a link to the two primary groups later.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If you're on Zuccland, check out the Marketplace listings in the TCCA FS groups. I'm at work right now, and signal is poor to post from cellphone right now. I'll get you a link to the two primary groups later.
I'm assuming your speaking about facebook marketplace? If so wasnt aware of tcca groups on marketplace. Aside from just general searching Send links ,thanks 👍

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
612 Posts
That's the most frequently used for sale group.

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Looks like I forgot to return with the links. My bad.

Reactions: Zep5.0

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
Two other groups that you should get on.

Thunderbird Supercoupe

And

The first group is geared more towards the SCs, but body parts and whatnot will still work. The second group is geared towards the FN10 groups, but if you're looking for going 4v, it's the best place to start, IMO. Other body parts and suspension bits work for the MN12 as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts