TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
... someone actually bid on that??????????????

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
That's great, I'm going to buy it and put it in my office to mess with all the rice-boys I work with!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Trumpeter Extraordinaire
2,916 Posts
Rich95XR7 said:
That's great, I'm going to buy it and put it in my office to mess with all the rice-boys I work with!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh heh...careful, mon.....shipping/handling is $99.99! :eek:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Rice boys get angry when you make them feel like gimps (like they are) and angry rice boys around here key poeples cars...their too scared to face people in person.

Greg

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
Already happened to me, across the trunk and down the driver's side, not too deep though, I almost can buff it all the way out. The sad part is, most of the ricers I work with are actually friends of mine, and they give me just as much crap about my car as I do theirs, and we all take in as fun, I know it wasn't one of them who keyed my car, probably one of the idiots I laughed at when they revved at me, oh well, I need a new paintjob anyways, and insurance will cover it.

·
6,253 Posts
Sorry off topic.. but...... really? insurance will cover a "keyed" car problem?

i got a nasty scrape along my driver door from a local idiot.. someone spraypainted my pass front caliper blue?? why?

that would go under comprehensive no?

JD

·
Registered
715 Posts
What ??? You guys dont think I should of bid on it?? With the new NAWZZZZ stickers I bought plus this I should be runnin like 11's or somthing right??

Mike

·
6,253 Posts
:zwthstpd: :zwthstpd: ...... j/k :D

·
Registered
686 Posts
1Bad-95Cougar said:
What ??? You guys dont think I should of bid on it?? With the new NAWZZZZ stickers I bought plus this I should be runnin like 11's or somthing right??

Mike
Actually, according to the auction, you will probly get down into the 10's...thats amazing, all you need is that and some altezzas and a few stickers...oh yea and a "twin turbo exhaust" and you should easily keep up with and top fueler...np! I never understood why they spend thousands of dollars on those rocket looking dragsters that run on nitro methane when all the need is stickers and a blow driver :2huh: :2huh: :2huh: :rolleyes:

Greg

·
Registered
715 Posts
WOW 10's ....with the NAWZZZZ stickers and some underbody neons, my car is gonna be Ghetto Phatty Fast (GPF) :D .... 8's here I come. Yep thats right I just got my Carbonfiber Key chain. WATCH OUT!!!!

Mike

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
I had a car repainted under insurance because someone keyed it, and yes it fell under comprehensive, the same as if a tree fell on it in your driveway. The trick is getting them to repaint the whole car, not just over the scratches. They tried to do that to mine, and I complained about the paint not matching the 10 year old paint, and after a couple weeks of deliberation, they paid for it. I just had to cover the $250 deductible. I had a small town insurance company at the time, and they were real easy to work with.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts