TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Because doing that stuff provides him with even more money to buy more stuff to cut up or break. Its a weird cycle that just makes him richer and richer.

The car guy side of me says I would have to punch Bam in the face just out of repect to other car guys. But the business man part of me says I should laugh with him all the way to the bank.

·
$.25 poster
1,900 Posts
youve seen his hummer right??

no surprise here.....

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Ya i saw that posted on another board. Obviously MTV paid him big bucks to do that but still its a LAMBO. He also has another one i believe its black

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
The Great Obucina said:
johnny knoxville turned into a "pickup" with a sawzall.
That was a good episode. Practical jokes between Bam and Knoxville/Dunn :D

-Melon

·
Koolbreeze
841 Posts
I think it needed a sunroof.
good for him :)

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
That'll just buf................ oh never mind.

Maybe they actually could put a sunroof in it now. gott put something in that hole!

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Traveler said:
Maybe they actually could put a sunroof in it now. gotta put something in that hole!
That's what I was saying, it looks like the hole was already measured out. They just told billy to "color in the lines" :D

·
Registered
219 Posts
SanDiegoLXBird said:
Though... I have to say this about them cuttin gup a lambo. Who cares? They'll make more. It's not like they cut up some classic or something.
Who cares? I've seen hundreds of "classic" cars in my life, but have never seen a Lamborghini Gallardo.

That's just me... I'd take a Murcielago or Ferrari F430 over most classic cars.

·
Sweet T
3,452 Posts
Eric46v8 said:
Who cares? I've seen hundreds of "classic" cars in my life, but have never seen a Lamborghini Gallardo.

That's just me... I'd take a Murcielago or Ferrari F430 over most classic cars.
Then you're nuts. I'd rather have a Ford GT. :cool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts