TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys :) i'm back!

just curious, I've been seeing a ton of birds around where I live (cullman alabama) lately...just wondering if any of those owners are on here? (Aside from Daily Driven lol I know u live here, and we need to meet up soon when I'm not so crazy)

I wanna meet some people actually into their birds...all these people around here into their bikes and mopeds is starting to get laaaame...:eek:

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
ahahahah wants wrong with bikes they'll be faster then 90% of cars. but understand what your saying in cali there are seriosuly tons of tbirds but they're owned by people who dont know the history of the car.....then they eventually get driven into the dirt and left to me smelted down into some 4 banger

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Bama Bird ... Yes
Cullman Bird ... No​

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nothing wrong with bikes. lol i just don't ride em. i have no interest in them. my boss is constantly talking about hers...and so i start comparing everything to my bird, and then she doesn't wanna hear it lol. cause she knows nothing about em. :rolleyes:

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
haahahaha tell her its a mustang under cover... tell her its the same engine they put in mustangs

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lmao...anything about cars in general just draws a constipated look from her...she doesn't care about anything but her bike....

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
wow lame.....just say you have more hp and more torque then her tricycle can put out

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LMAO...she has a trike too that she's always talking about. She's like "My trike is like the cadillac of bikes"...I'm like whatever. My car has 5 liters of pure ford fury, screw your bike...

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
LMAO...she has a trike too that she's always talking about. She's like "My trike is like the cadillac of bikes"...I'm like whatever. My car has 5 liters of pure ford fury, screw your bike...
you should tell her gee last time i had a tricycle i was still ****ting in my diapers....that'll shut her up

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hahaha...she'll love that. when she runs out of comebacks she normally throws the "it saves a helluva lot more gas than your car does" in my face. :rolleyes:

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
tell her i don't worry about that i can actually afford it. ZING

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
lol look @ u...pretty slick with the comebacks are we? :D
when it comes to cars i know comebacks anything else i just make myself look like a dumb ass XD.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
haha I've told her that before...she says everything has a downside...and mine is my gas mileage...i told her maybe, but at least i don't digest bugs on a daily basis...
ahahaha if i ever get a street bike i would most definitely get a full helmet with visor and all. in the mid west us im sure the bugs get pretty thick.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,849 Posts

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
sheesh maybe ill just stick to dirt bikes ****..rather not be road kill

·
Super Moderator
8,298 Posts
Challenge her to a head-on collision, you in the bird and her on the bike. See how well the bike works out for her then.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.