TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i do have a question about it. it came up as bad and saying main sercuit fault on bank two sensor two. i have a dumb question is bank tow on the driver side or on the passenger side? i will be replacing both sensor 2's because i have the same error on sensor 2 bank one. bank 1 sensor two is that also on the passenger side or the drivers? because i just wanted to ask and thank you for the help

·
Super Moderator
4,923 Posts
Generic answer - Bank 1 has cylinder 1 in it.

Specific answer - Yes, Bank 1 is the passenger side.

RwP

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
They are on different sides.

Bank 1 is passenger side.

Bank 2 is drivers side.

If you have the same code, but on each bank, you might need to check the harness as well. What are the codes? the actual p0xxx codes.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
they are the p0 codes i was naot sure if the banks were the same as the mustang i have. thank you raloh and bangster. for the replies. i wanted to ask because two different styles of cars and was not sure. thanks again

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Don't just go replacing sensors, the problem could be with the wiring. What specifically are the DTC codes? Don't throw parts at it without diagnosing...

http://www.obd-codes.com

·
Super Moderator
9,246 Posts
Heater circuit codes or signal circuit codes?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
signal circuit code i replaced them both and drove it on the high way no more circuit codes any more. i do have a question though i noticed a before and after thing. do they really affect the fuel economy. i noticed when i first got the check engine light for them my fuel economy wasent that great after it was back to normal.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts