TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally some progress to report. New lights are installed and wired up and the power was turned on. Just the lights are hooked up so far. I got him and installed a new computer and remodeled the office. we have removed all of the old insulation and I believe someone is coming next week to install new insulation. Thinks should start moving quickly.

·
Super Moderator
9,312 Posts
Good to hear things are moving along. Any news on the police investigation?

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Glad to hear about the positive progress! :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Any luck with the arson investigation? I guess if there was anything to report you would've told us already, but I have to ask.

I hope they find the guy(s) that did this.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
I'm glad to hear you guys are getting back up and running. Wish you guys would have given a ring so I could have helped a bit :D I do know how to work on cars too, just fyi so if you guys get swamped give a call and I will see what I can do to help out. Hope all is well, take it easy.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm glad to hear you guys are getting back up and running. Wish you guys would have given a ring so I could have helped a bit :D I do know how to work on cars too, just fyi so if you guys get swamped give a call and I will see what I can do to help out. Hope all is well, take it easy.
No luck on the police investigation so far. Sorry just been to busy TJ. When thing get back to normal Barry plans to hire someone else. PS You said you called but it was your wife who called asking for me and didn't ask for my wife Linda. If I would have called back I would be in the dog house a very long time.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
No luck on the police investigation so far. Sorry just been to busy TJ. When thing get back to normal Barry plans to hire someone else. PS You said you called but it was your wife who called asking for me and didn't ask for my wife Linda. If I would have called back I would be in the dog house a very long time.
Whoopsie , sorry Don, yeah I was in the shower and had asked her to call and just check on you guys. Won't happen again, sorry if we caused any trouble. I didn't even think of it honestly.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
On Nov.28,2011 early in the morning my brother garage BARRY"S PERFORMANCE was robed and torched.
Straight tragic event sorry to see your family get hated on and robbed. Best wishes with the recovery.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks

I found this add on craigs list that looks like the suspects car. http://fayetteville.craigslist.org/cto/2853175449.html I and others have emailed to find who and were this car is but no one has ever replied. would there be a another way to find them ????? Thanks, Don.

·
Super Moderator
12,083 Posts
Contact Craigslist and get the info from Craigslist on who posted it.

Let the cops who are handling the case know about this car. They can do the legwork. You really should have gone this route to begin with instead of trying to contact the seller directly.

Don't waste any time!

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Did it. Waiting for a reply. Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts