TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stainless Steel box with all hardware included. See pics below. Don't remember the name of the box but never installed it in my car. Boxed and ready for shipment. Paypal accepted and fees and shipping included in asking price. Email me for more info. Price cheaper if picked up. Asking $125

·
Registered
334 Posts
What size battery does that hold? Can you send me the dimensions of that battery box. I am adding a battery in the trunk of my TBIRD, so i'm highly interested in this.

·
Registered
334 Posts
ok, sweet. I was thinking of adding another big size battery like the one my 5.0HO takes, I think it's like a 65, not sure on dimensions at the moment tho. But if not, I was thinking of just throwing in a Optima battery, which should fit that just fine, correct? If so, then I'd like to purchase. :)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok, sweet. I was thinking of adding another big size battery like the one my 5.0HO takes, I think it's like a 65, not sure on dimensions at the moment tho. But if not, I was thinking of just throwing in a Optima battery, which should fit that just fine, correct? If so, then I'd like to purchase. :)

The Optima battery will fit - PM me on how you would like to pay. I will still take the measurments when I get home so if you want to hold out its fine with me.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Measurements Of The Box

13 inches long

9 inches wide

9.75 inches deep

8 inches from hold down holes

Hope this helps you !!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Optima Battery Size