Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ttt 180 shipped this is a steal at the price and a very nice peice car made 495 rwhp with this piece and stock intake

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just don't get it I don't understand why this want sell

·
Administrator
8,167 Posts
Christmas is tomorrow, might have something to do with it.

Joe

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I've sold alot of other things and this has been for sale for awhile, I know whyvbut I want commet lol

·
WOT Junkie and avid corn burner
3,734 Posts
Money is tight man. I would get it, but that $190 I would spend is going towards the J mod.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mgino I'll explain this in person I agree money is tight but I'll explain later anyways your motor is to stock for this

Robert

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
That is an incredible piece of hardware for these engines and with good flowing heads and exhaust is the cat's meow! But like you and other's have said, that money would be better spent on most rides getting head & cam work.

Trust me Robert, if I was past the head/cam stage in my new build, I would definately grab that piece. I was looking at that BBK part long before you had it for sale, I just can't afford it right now even at your amazing price! That's the BBK 1780, right?

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well I'm gonna throw it out at a very exceptional price I want it gone peice is brand new 170 shipped pay as a gift or cover the fees
Cause the way I see it there's no reason for this nice peice to be sitting on my table when it could be put to use this is 100 dollars savings
Robert

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
If you happen to have this piece around the 10th of next month, I may take it off your hands!

·
3,734 Posts

·
Banned
241 Posts
if you can do 150 shipped i will buy it asap..email me at [email protected] and we can talk buisness...thanks

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Pending sale awaiting payment

·
Banned
241 Posts
its in the mail...looking forward to getting that part..i figure im going to try and stockpile parts so when spring comes ille be busy in the garage..

·
3,734 Posts
Indeed, that's a very nice piece. Biggest TB I've ever seen like that.

·
Banned
241 Posts
very very nice piece and its in great conditiion.THANKS Rob..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts