TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just had a quick question as to if a bbk air intake will work on my cougar. it has the 4.6 v8. i'm pretty sure it does if i remember right but which one will i need.i saw it in summit mag on pg 92. if so would i need the 94-95 gt. part #bbk-1712; 94-98 mustang v6 part # bbk-1717; or the 99-02 mustang v6 part #bbk-1719. i'm sure that it should work but i'm not sure whick one though. i'm asking because a local parts store ordered me an intake from a shop in missouri but when i got it all it was was a k&n filtercharger kit and they gave it to me for 130.:zraped: i thought that was a little steep far a cone, brackets and a recharger kit. so i'm sending it back. but if you know whick bbk stup to use please let me know. thanks.
MercCat_XR7

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Uh, you won't be happy with a BBK setup for a 94-95 stang. Those had 5.0s in them, and the intake differences between a 5.0 and your 4.6 are MORE than obvious. I just got a RichardM tube for mine and let me tell ya, BOOYA! Thing is awesome and he's a great guy to deal with.

Shoot him an email to [email protected] and he'll send you pics and asnwer whatever questions you have.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts