TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a board that is somehting like this except that it is about Audi's? I can't my audi running so I need some help. Now I have 3 cars that dont run.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
did a search using Google

AudiWorld (click forums)

if you can read German: VW/Audi Forum

1/2 German, 1/2 English Audi forum

That's all I could come up with (in the last few minutes). I do not know much about Audi's, nor did you mentioni what type/year/engine your Audi is/has, so I could not narrow down my search.

Anyway, I hope that helps you in some way. Good luck getting your car goin'!

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I foudn audiworld and have a post up there, and i cant read german. but its a 86 4000 S. I was searching google also.

·
2,028 Posts
Justin Stubbs said:
Thanks, I foudn audiworld and have a post up there, and i cant read german. but its a 86 4000 S. I was searching google also.
You have to PAY to post in the AudiWorld.com forums??? what in the hell? Our forums look better than theirs, that's for damn sure....

Try this

·
2,028 Posts
Justin Stubbs said:
Sorry, i was thinking about elsewhere, I did edit though, i have a post up there.
Alright. That's good. whatever forums your talking about...they better be like gold plated mouse pads that get sent out to people that join ...or something...pay to post is just rediculous..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts