TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
1996 Cougar 4.6
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I placed an order on BCA's website on the 3rd of this month for their pre-drilled Jmod kit.
I received a confirmation email upon ordering but haven't heard anything since.
Tried sending an email on the 13th just to see what the status of the order was and have not received a response.
My card hasn't been charged or anything but their Facebook page shows no activity since 2017...
Does anyone know if they are closed down or something?
Just trying to figure out what to do next because I would like to know if I should just wait or go ahead and put together my own Jmod.

Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
I ordered from him a few months ago with no issues, I believe he is a little behind.
also his parts supply chain is backed up. i have parts ordered too, and am waiting. this
is what he told me. he wont bill your card until items are shipped.

Super Moderator
Darren is a good guy, and a longtime member here.

Registered
1996 Cougar 4.6
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Did you get hold of Darrin?
I buy kits from him when I can, always makes me look smarter.
I hope all is well.
RD
I actually haven't gotten a chance to call yet but I'm not too worried. Based on what everyone said it just seems to be a matter of time.

Registered
1996 Cougar 4.6
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey so I left a message for Darrin and never got a call back and tried calling again the last 2 days with no answer. Its been quite a while now. Anyone else waiting for stuff from him? Been waiting about 2 months now.

Registered
1994 XR7 , 46 most every option. 66.000 miles. rustfree, from washington state.
nothin yet

Reactions: Martim

Registered
I ordered some parts from him recently that I've heard nothing on. I'm not worried, I've ordered several things in the past and always gotten everything with no issues.

Registered
1996 Cougar 4.6
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered some parts from him recently that I've heard nothing on. I'm not worried, I've ordered several things in the past and always gotten everything with no issues.
Awesome glad to hear it. I always get a little nervous with this kind of stuff lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts