TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been trying to figure out a good vanity plate to get. Most of what I've been able to think of have already been taken.

I cam up with some I thought would be good, but after googling them just to make sure I see they have very different and sometimes disturbing meanings which I did not intend.

Examples:

BMSTICK - I was aiming for "Boomstick" from Evil Dead movies when Ash references his shotgun. Urban Dictionary has the following meaning..."Short for bowel movement, it describes excrement that is stick (or log) shaped. A derogatory name, term or insult."

KACHOW- Pulled this from Disney Cars movie, it's Lightning McQueen's catch phrase. Urban Dictionary however has the following meaning..."When getting a blow job you give the girl a money shot trying to get most on the cheek and some in the eye. Then you shine a flashlight in her face and make it shine like Lighting McQueen. If done right she should also look like shee is winking"

So yeah, be careful :)

·
Super Moderator
11,904 Posts
One of the best personalized plates I ever saw was "EGGMON" ... from the Beatles song "I am the Walrus".

That one gave me a good laugh. :tongue:

But yea, what Tbird1997 said.

·
Super Moderator
9,168 Posts
Oh, Ohio.... What's great is that guy lives in Lorain County like I do (47). :rofl: :facepalm:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Also, be careful to not have something that, at a glance, could mean something totally different....
This one made me chuckle a lil bit. That's a little too close and at a glance I thought it was for sure the dirty version. Yeah might not want to advertise that one LOL.

·
50 years of Mercury Cougar 1967/2017
1,255 Posts
but, but, but, but

within a year that plate should be recalled.

·
Registered
127 Posts
that's an old one. I can't remember when I first saw that. Here are a few other good ones though. That first one I know got pulled but I think the guy replaced it with something just as funny.

the bloody hands get me every time. :rofl:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts