TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry guy's I've been MIA for awhile I got moved at my work from shipping receiving to a mechanic about month or so ago. Ive been working 66 hours a week and school started back up so tues thurs friday I have no time for anything. Hoping to get to Reger's Sunday after work by 4 and see about finishing his car.

I'm hoping we can get some help from some people on here that just sit at home doing nothing any help is greatly appreciated as long as you don't break nothing. Only thing we have left is the gas tank, engine harness, rig the shift linkage, rad, misc little thing's. after that it's all on Roger to get the computer tuned right. oh we also have to change some of the pin's I believe. we ned a evtm for a mark VIII anybody got one???

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
Wow, I saw this when it was first posted, and 12 views later of various people and I am the only one to actually say anything in regards to assistance? Of course though, it is my car. lol.

What is the deal here?

·
Super Moderator
12,073 Posts
Wow, I saw this when it was first posted, and 12 views later of various people and I am the only one to actually say anything in regards to assistance? Of course though, it is my car. lol.

What is the deal here?
:rolleyes: You're in MI I'm in NC. :D

For what it's worth, you have my upmost moral support.

Hope you guys are doing well.

Regards,

Ron

·
Registered
431 Posts
I'm a little out of the area too, I do know someone with the printed version of a Mark VIII EVTM. PM Bob Kinee, but you'll probably have to give him time, I dont think he has a scanner & Probably doesnt have the book with him at work

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any help is appreciated especially right now we need this car done like a month ago

·
Registered
293 Posts
I may be there. Not sure yet, lots to do.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Next week Sunday again? Might be !

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok some news I got FInished my car had it at the dyno and finished the tune and everything Im at 340hp at the wheel with the 100 shot.

Now we need to get roger's running.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Let me know when, I might be there again. Especially if AINLINE is there, I need to put the smackdown. HAHAHA.

Still working crazy hours?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Dennis.......now that you've got it tuned you've gotta get to the track with it !! I'm going to Lapeer dragway on Saturday the 27th. You should bring it out there......I think it's like $30 to race but you need a helmet at lapeer no mater what times you run.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let me know when, I might be there again. Especially if AINLINE is there, I need to put the smackdown. HAHAHA.

Still working crazy hours?
I will be there tomorrow right after work

so, have you "ran" the setup yet on the street?

Hows it feel?
:D
No I drove it home from the dyno session and is now parked for the winter :(

Dennis.......now that you've got it tuned you've gotta get to the track with it !! I'm going to Lapeer dragway on Saturday the 27th. You should bring it out there......I think it's like $30 to race but you need a helmet at lapeer no mater what times you run.
I would but right now im gonna park it due to a minor oil leak I need to fix. plus I need a fire jacket well atleast at milan I do

·
Registered
293 Posts
:zwall::leftright
Keep hiding, I didn't have the cash right now anyway, I want to get some 18's soon, but maybe a PI swap and new rear would be better money spent.

·
Registered
900 Posts
When we working on the dohc bird again? Lets get this thing done.

BTW, I can get wiring diagrams for what we need. Let me know year, model, and what harness it is that we have and I can get them printed out. If we can't get harnesses that hook up, at least we could splice them. Let's get this ***** running.

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hopefully soon we need the trans harness like a month ago!!!

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Damn, I wish I had been on this site more than not at all in the last few months. I could have pulled a trans harness for you out of my T-bird. (Assuming you're running a 4R70W, that is - I'm not exactly "in the loop" anymore here.)

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
man im beat Nothing like working 7 days 10 hours a day!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts