TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Cobra R wing... Would you think it would look gay or cool?!?!?! Opinions...

Israel

·
Super Moderator
7,695 Posts
Won't look right with your car, and way too big anyway. I have a wing off an 80s firebird on my 94 cougar, and I really like the way it looks.

Mike

·
Jedi Master
3,647 Posts
Tx_Cat said:
A Cobra R wing... Would you think it would look gay or cool?!?!?! Opinions...

Israel
i outta smack you Isra...a 95 cobra r( i know they're the same as the 94-95cobras) nor a 00 cobra looks good
cougars look friggin bad azz without wings, i was gonna go that route and i kinda wish i had but.... a low wide wing, like mine :), looks good as well as the factory ones that came with them, other than that i wouldn't recommend putting another type

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
About the only wings I've ever liked on these cars have been the factory ones and the xenon wings.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mn12xr7 said:
i outta smack you Isra...a 95 cobra r( i know they're the same as the 94-95cobras) nor a 00 cobra looks good
cougars look friggin bad azz without wings, i was gonna go that route and i kinda wish i had but.... a low wide wing, like mine :), looks good as well as the factory ones that came with them, other than that i wouldn't recommend putting another type

I was only asking.. I was not planning on buying it... Although I do agree with Rod.... It because the wings they have for our cars sucks.....:confused:

·
The Parts Guy
7,360 Posts
Tx_Cat said:
It because the wings they have for our cars sucks.....:confused:
Eh, I like mine.

-Rod

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
the cervinis wing looks good too, thats whats on my 92 car , i have the factory one on the 89

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
cougarcragar said:
Does anybody call it a spoiler anymore?
Me! I like my spoiler on my Cougar.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm gonna have to stick with the low SPOILERS for our cars. Rod and mn12's cars look pretty mean the way they are. The only WINGS on cougars I see around here are the huge "katana" style that are as high as the roof that people put on their 1999+ cougars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts