TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all you of age people lets have a beer war. Whats you beverage of choice of that friday afternoon after work???

For me its the one the only......

Later,
jay

Dont drink and drive :eek:

·
Registered
801 Posts
yup gotta go with them Heinekens. Heines!!!

n/m

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
heh

pass one of the heinekens this way :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good stuff

I live about 5 minutes from the Boston brewery, so......

They have this great stuff called Scotch Ale....has a smokey flavor. They only brew it once a year for the NH Highland games, so to get it you either have to go on a brewery tour or put on a kilt.

also, all you Heineken guys....got news for ya. When I worked in engineering at Bosch, i worked with several Germans, and they explained that they won't drink Heinekens. Apparently they send it to America because it's not good enough for them. I never really liked it anyway.:)

·
Registered
174 Posts
Re: Good stuff

BostonCat said:
also, all you Heineken guys....got news for ya. When I worked in engineering at Bosch, i worked with several Germans, and they explained that they won't drink Heinekens. Apparently they send it to America because it's not good enough for them. I never really liked it anyway.:)
Maybe you mean Beck's. Heineken is Dutch.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
For me, it's Boulevard only. This is my favorite:

I have never tasted anything even close, other than other Boulevard flavors. It is only available in the midwest, and I am lucky enough to live only minutes from the brewery.

John

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
the choices... a personal favorite is

HoneyBrown is brewed in my area along with another good one, Michael Shea's. Also Killian's Irish Red is pretty good.
Other wise when I just want cheap and social I go with Labatt and Molson. For a strong beer in Canada they sell Molson XXX.

-Shawn

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Having turned 21 only a week ago I still have many things out there to try, but as far as beer goes Coors Light is great, but I'll take a Vodka and Mountain Dew and day...or a Vodew if you will.

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
Bleh..

Who says you have to be "of age" to drink beer? =) I like Miller. Was at a Kegger, best beer i've ever had. Sure beats Icehouse or Coors.. lmao =) (btw im only 17 and I party like a bizatch every other weekend!)

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I am just saying that it is tough to experience a lot of stuff before you are 21 because you can't just go buy anything you want, you have to depend on what others bring back with the money you gave them.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Of Age?

What is "of age"? I drink occassionaly....beer taste like it smells......try a vodka & oj sometime....or even the great vodka & mountain dew! do the dew....its great...we just have my friends mom buy out alcohol. as long as we are responsible with it she will keep doing it...havent been in trouble yet and dont plan on it *knock on wood* she gets us anything we want as long as she can find it and we have the $$$

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
ah

ah cam, I wasnt referring to your post. =) to spideys first post.. hehe =) I've tried a lot of nice beer, plus some tequila from mexico with not a word of english on it! Good stuff. I like bacardi 151.. gets me screwed up faster, plus I get more phone numbers faster when i fuxxed! =)

·
Ohio TCCoA
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The of age thing is because i am bartender and should not support under age drinking LOL!!

Hey all you Hine guy also try Grolish (the light though the dark is pretty sweet tasting)

Later all,
jay

·
Registered
108 Posts

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
AHH

I think you mean Grolsch, and yes, it is a mighty fine beer indeed.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
"of age" lol...

"of age" is old enough to open the fridge door and hold a beer bottle.

I get it from my work, just take a case and stick the money in the drawer. Once I even ordered a keg for a party. LOL!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts