TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Crazy...but that shows that all you have to do is ask. I'm sure if someone had the same situation and posted up here, more than one of us would step up to help.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
All I have to say after reading 23 pages of that (having a daughter who just turned 4 last week) is wow.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Yeah, it'll take me a little bit to get through all 23 pages but I can already tell....wow.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Widowmaker2k, thank you for posting that link.

It took me forever to read, but....wow. It IS amazing what happens when a large group of people throw their heads and hearts together for one common goal. Thankfully, that girl was found alive and well...

*sigh*
There are some sick-o's in this world....they should all rot in hell.

Hope that punk ends up in jail.

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Everything is resolved by page 9 and just chit chat I think after that, but the girl is returned then so if you want to see what happens you only have to read to page 9 if you think you can hold out that long, still takes a while

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
4 Cam Bird said:
Everything is resolved by page 9 and just chit chat I think after that, but the girl is returned then so if you want to see what happens you only have to read to page 9 if you think you can hold out that long, still takes a while

Well, that kinda blows the whole thing doesnt it. :)

After page 9, you actually get a few posts from the girl herself...and more from the father...and a few misc. posts about getting more information to actually get this bozo put in the slammer...

·
8,239 Posts
good link. Its kinda strange, when they were showing the maps they said that she lives in lockport, ny which is about 20 minutes from me.

Kinda weird i drive out there pretty often.

Justin

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Thats an amazing story. Shows how much of a family a car club can be.

-Shawn

:thumbsup:

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
From the time the first message was posted till it was confirmed that she was in custody, it was only 16.5 hours! That's pretty amazing.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts