TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving over to a buddy's house on Thursday when this happened.

·
Registered
5,411 Posts
Did the airbags go off? It looks fixable, new hood, fender, header panel, light, and bumper cover and some paint.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
what happened?

good time now to switch over to 96/97 or 89/93 style front end

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just got into a turn lane to make a right hand turn, and there is a driveway for a gas station in the middle of it, the other drive was making a left hand turn into the driveway and was told that she was clear by another driver, she turned and ran into the front of me.

On top of the body damage, the tie rod and control arm need to be replaced. I had to trailer it back to my house. The air bags did not go off, which I am kinda glad for because I've been hit by air bags before, not something I would like to experience again.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
eh atleast its her fault not your so hopefully they wont total it out which is a very real possibility on the other hand your repairs will be free

·
Registered
875 Posts
Being a 95, i bet insurance will write it off. Try to get a decent buyback from em and fix it yourself.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was thinking that it might be a write off, so I'm actually looking around where I live and found another 95 with a better body (mine had quarter rust), and a buddy of mine and I were gonna use it as donor car, as long as its not too bad to buy back.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After taking a closer look at the front end this morning, I found that the connector for the driver side turn signal has been pulled off of the wiring harness, so that sucks. But I got a soldering iron to fix that one, lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts