TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Time to upgrade the rear sway bar on my '94 LX, and my understanding from all the posts (yes, dear reader, I actually used "search") is that 1 1/8" is the best size for me, since I want to enhance the handling without rattling my teeth out over expansion joints.
Any opinions as to who makes the best bar, and who has the best prices?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
ChampagneTastes said:
Time to upgrade the rear sway bar on my '94 LX, and my understanding from all the posts (yes, dear reader, I actually used "search") is that 1 1/8" is the best size for me, since I want to enhance the handling without rattling my teeth out over expansion joints.
Any opinions as to who makes the best bar, and who has the best prices?
Thanks
1 1/8 is a good choice, Addco, and shox.com. I would say through the member discounts but I have emailed Sir William(1 time) and JT(2 times) and never got any answers on how to get the discount. That would be the best price (but not by much).

Russell

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I got my 1 3/8 inch bars for $133/each + shipping from Addco. I know the smaller bars are cheaper, but not sure by how much. Just to give you some idea on pricing. the thing in the tech articles has the bars I got listed as $126/each. I assume its just old info and the price went up a bit. It lists the 1 1/8 inch rear bar as $105 in there. So porbably look at spending $110 through Addco per bar.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts