TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Only you can prevent modular fires
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So will any of the mustang 4.6 h pipes or x pipes go under our cars without any major problems? I know I will need mil eliminators.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
I bought a verry nice X-pipe from Dennis, about a year ago, and it is set up kinda narrow, so the true duals can run close together in way of the tank/diff area price was right too... LOL

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
Nicktcfcsb said:
So will any of the mustang 4.6 h pipes or x pipes go under our cars without any major problems? I know I will need mil eliminators.
If it is an Offroad X or H pipe, you need MIL eliminators. However, the best bet is to have a chip/reflash done to eliminate the MIL eliminators all together (you won't need them, as the computer will be told everything's always peachy). Fordchip.com advertises that they can get a few extra ponies if you run sans cats.

As for a 4.6L mustang H or X pipe fitting...just the crossover section...possibly. A whole system, no. The way the Mustang exhaust is routed is far superior to our MN-12's...a whole X or H system wouldn't work.

I hear Dennis R sells Dr. Gas X pipes for a decent price. Might want to pick one up and build a custom system around that.

:zdunno:
I don't know everything...so if I'm wrong, correct me!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts