TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 95 tbird, I installed plugs,wires,K&N kit,Flowmaster Kit, and i just wanted to know whats a good chip i can install, and where can i get one. The only one that i have seen was at Jet performance and it only added about 20hp is that good or what! Should i try somewhere else. thanks for the help.

·
Formerly Fdawg97LX
3,186 Posts
stay away from the jet chip. check out www.apten-us.com thats the chip i have. its awesome and its one of the best you can get for these cars. and the price isnt bad.

Frank

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
is this a joke???

do a search with your exact title and youll find another active thread with the same topic.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Lee95T-Bird said:
I have a 95 tbird, I installed plugs,wires,K&N kit,Flowmaster Kit, and i just wanted to know whats a good chip i can install, and where can i get one. The only one that i have seen was at Jet performance and it only added about 20hp is that good or what! Should i try somewhere else. thanks for the help.
I got mine from fordchip.com , it was the best money ever spent so far, better shifts and definately a little more power

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
I sell the best tuning there is, along with Brian at Apten I offer same day shipping call me any time or give Brian a call

Lee95T-Bird said:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts