TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Anyone hear of pandora.com?

is a site where it creates a playlist of songs for you based on the keywords of the type of song name/artist/style for you to listen.

Say you love one song by an artist but not any other of thier music you can search for other artists that have very very simular sounds.

Im very addicted to this site and i just wanted to share it with you guys.

www.pandora.com

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ive been listening to them for a while now its a great site and the music quality is not that bad. I love that I can do a review of sorts, I thumbs down all metallica so now they never play it. sweet

My favorite stations are my Joe Satriani Radio and TOOL Radio they mix in some great artists in those stations.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
I use XM, way better.... Sup Porky:D

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im into a classical phase right now *i AM a musician btw if you guys didnt know* so this site has been perfect. my girl told me about it and told me that most of her school uses it seeing how they dont prohibit downloading or filesharing on campus.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
im into a classical phase right now *i AM a musican btw if you guys didnt know* so this site has been perfect. my girl told me about it and told me that most of her school uses it seeing how they dont prohibit downloading or filesharing on campus.

:2huh: Musican porky, or musician?!?!?!:bangwall: Hay Porky

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jesus find i fixed it lol

and yes i have been playing brass instruments since i was 13 years old, i think i could give ironchops a run forhis money ;)

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
jesus find i fixed it lol

and yes i have been playing brass instruments since i was 13 years old, i think i could give ironchops a run forhis money ;)

Aaaaahh.. Much better Mike.... I've been playing the drums since I was in 7th grade. I love it..

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
umm no....Brass kicks ***.....see!!.....it ryhmes!!!
:D

sorry its just a feud we had at school and at corp

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
umm no....Brass kicks ***.....see!!.....it ryhmes!!!
:D

sorry its just a feud we had at school and at corp
Whatever dude. You suck..

·
Registered
3,391 Posts

·
Banned
5,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how can i not pick on you when you have me in your sig? lol

the stations on pandora were a lil off earlier but its working great now. i went from a classical song to reggae and i was like....uhhh....wtf?...

Everyone join the Music Genome Project!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts