TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I have a set of long tube headers and H pipe and dual exhaust out from that. Tubing size is 2.5
Where'd you get long tubes?

Brand? Modifications to fit?

Pictures please.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I have 2.5-3-2.5 with a Magnaflow Resonator and Bolra Mufflers.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
I like the DynoMax VT mufflers. I have JBA headers , crossover, dual 2.5 inch exhaust into VT's. They are quieter until you stab the gas.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Which Borlas?

Al

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
The midmount Magnaflow is a wonderful thing.

By itself it's a little too loud for most of us "old folks", but when paired with a good set of chambered mufflers on the ends of the pipes, it kills the drone, does the crossover for you, and sounds mellow but powerful at idle, and then screams like a pissed off beast when you're high up in the rev range.

That's on stock PI cams with stock manifolds.

Can't wait to hear it with the MHS Stage 2 cams and Kooks.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,792 Posts
Very pleased with this Walker on the Ranger , Will be going with them on the bird as well down the road

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mhORA4sqZP4?rel=0&showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

·
Registered
111 Posts
your best bet is to scrap all the exhaust piping and manifolds and just have the heads venting directly in to the engine bay. But for real, there is no 'best muffler' because everyone's gonna have a different opinion based upon their experiences and setup.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts