TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to freshen up my 1990 SuperCoupe diff before I install it into my 95 LX TBird.

I was thinking, new clutches, 3 seals and 2 clips.

Where would I buy these items.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,601 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,198 Posts
You can also get them from Jeff at nitrostangracing.com

Joe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
178 Posts
whitecoug said:
You can also get them from Jeff at nitrostangracing.com

Joe
Unless you live in the same neighborhood as Jeff and can drive over to pick up your parts, don't bother. He's developed a very bad reputation on some sites and is no longer allowed to do business there. I personally bought a Diablo Chip from him, and he took eight months to get it to me.
I think Diversified Products Marketing (www.BuyFordRacing.com) is cheaper and definitely closer to you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,198 Posts
Decy said:


Unless you live in the same neighborhood as Jeff and can drive over to pick up your parts, don't bother. He's developed a very bad reputation on some sites and is no longer allowed to do business there. I personally bought a Diablo Chip from him, and he took eight months to get it to me.
I think Diversified Products Marketing (www.BuyFordRacing.com) is cheaper and definitely closer to you.
Wow, I ordered a master install kit, track lock rebuild and my gears from him. I had them within a week or so. This was about a week before thanksgiving too.

Joe
 

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
Joined
·
3,232 Posts
jfsram said:
I want to freshen up my 1990 SuperCoupe diff before I install it into my 95 LX TBird.

I was thinking, new clutches, 3 seals and 2 clips.

Where would I buy these items.
Dan Newman
JL
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,205 Posts
:zwthstpd:

Support the people who support you.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,717 Posts
Oh SW....always subtle...

hehe

Yeah, call Dan. He's the best...period.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top