TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to freshen up my 1990 SuperCoupe diff before I install it into my 95 LX TBird.

I was thinking, new clutches, 3 seals and 2 clips.

Where would I buy these items.

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
You can also get them from Jeff at nitrostangracing.com

Joe

·
Registered
178 Posts
whitecoug said:
You can also get them from Jeff at nitrostangracing.com

Joe
Unless you live in the same neighborhood as Jeff and can drive over to pick up your parts, don't bother. He's developed a very bad reputation on some sites and is no longer allowed to do business there. I personally bought a Diablo Chip from him, and he took eight months to get it to me.
I think Diversified Products Marketing (www.BuyFordRacing.com) is cheaper and definitely closer to you.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Decy said:

Unless you live in the same neighborhood as Jeff and can drive over to pick up your parts, don't bother. He's developed a very bad reputation on some sites and is no longer allowed to do business there. I personally bought a Diablo Chip from him, and he took eight months to get it to me.
I think Diversified Products Marketing (www.BuyFordRacing.com) is cheaper and definitely closer to you.
Wow, I ordered a master install kit, track lock rebuild and my gears from him. I had them within a week or so. This was about a week before thanksgiving too.

Joe

·
High-Mileage 4.6L Thrasher
3,232 Posts
jfsram said:
I want to freshen up my 1990 SuperCoupe diff before I install it into my 95 LX TBird.

I was thinking, new clutches, 3 seals and 2 clips.

Where would I buy these items.
Dan Newman
JL

·
Registered
4,205 Posts
:zwthstpd:

Support the people who support you.

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Oh SW....always subtle...