·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
???

·
Registered
801 Posts
beirutsfinest you have a griffin rad????? is it a 4 row rad???? or a normal one.

Marvin M.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the griffen rad is a full aluminum one?

·
Registered
801 Posts
yeah its a griffin aluminum but its a normal 2 row, i wonder if they make a 4 row one for us like they do for the mustangs???????

Marvin M.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Actually

I don't see why they wouldn't make them for T-Birds and Cougars....We have the same Engines.
If not...I'm sure you could make one fit.....There's always a way if you put your mind to it....LOL

BeirutsFinest

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
did you order the griffin directly from griffin or from a distributor? got a pn?

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have a spare one in great condition that is for sale if anyone needs it, just let me know. :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
1-800-RADIATOR <-- a good buy, ecspecially for copper/brass which will last longer than the alluminum aftermarket rads scince aluminum corodes and you won't have to worry about buying that special antifreeze like GMs have to have for their late model cars. I bought one from their for my 460 and it cost no more than $180.

·
Registered
347 Posts
beiruts finest

beiruts finest, on your griffin from autozone, does it have aluminum side takjs or are they plastic, 175 seems cheap for an all aluminum radiator

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey ES95&96LX...is that a spare stock rad or griffin rad? i pm'ed you...

by the way the griffin is full aluminum...that means side tanks too...

·
Registered
100 Posts
jim said:
hey ES95&96LX...is that a spare stock rad or griffin rad? i pm'ed you...

by the way the griffin is full aluminum...that means side tanks too...
Whoops, I should have spec'd that. It's a factory style, I have some pictures of it if you want them. ;)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Re: beiruts finest

Hate 3.8 said:
beiruts finest, on your griffin from autozone, does it have aluminum side takjs or are they plastic, 175 seems cheap for an all aluminum radiator
Hmmm.... When I got a radiator over the summer from autozone it was a modine, plastic side tanks. (For the camaro though) :leftright It was about that price too IIRC. Looks like this one is made by GDI....

From autozone.com

RADIATOR for a 1990 FORD THUNDERBIRD
GDI 1 ROW 432345 LLT $177.19

·
Registered
347 Posts
GDI, ah yes GO DAN INDUSTRIES, just chenged one of their heater cores out this weekend, 3 months old sprung a leak, corsica auto what a pita

I think i'll pass, modine world headquarters is here i like their products

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ES95&LX96...

so is your radiator for your 3.8 a griffin or a GDI???

·
Registered
100 Posts
Whoops, forgot to reply concerning that. It's a stock radiator, OEM IIRC. It was a good working pull from a parts car I had that was hit in the side. Let me know if you need to know anything else about it... :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts