TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Summit has the head swap kit with hardware and headgaskets, dipstick tube, etc for around 100 for frpp.

·
5,650 Posts
That gets you only so far. You will still need the intake, and then on top of that you will need the intake gaskets, water pump nipple, and heater tube. Since you have a 95, you'll also need a bunch of other parts detailed here: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=117556

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That gets you only so far. You will still need the intake, and then on top of that you will need the intake gaskets, water pump nipple, and heater tube. Since you have a 95, you'll also need a bunch of other parts detailed here: http://forums.tccoa.com/showthread.php?t=117556
Roger that! Forgot to mention this is for a 96 Bird so thank God I don't have to track down all those parts. I have the PI intake already, looking for the intake install kit with the tube, gaskets, nipples, etc. Damn, I should have been clearer, that's what I get for late night posting... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Go to Modular Head Shop, he sells the tube with the nipple and alternator brackets for a great price. He should have everything else you need as well as far as gaskets and such go.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cool, thanks everyone!!!! If I don't put these heads on soon I might get crazy and have them CNC ported $$$$$!

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Go to Modular Head Shop, he sells the tube with the nipple and alternator brackets for a great price. He should have everything else you need as well as far as gaskets and such go.
www.modularheadshop.com

This is your best bet. Nick is a great guy to deal with. I ordered some parts from him several weeks ago and before I could email him to ask about expedited shipping, they were on a truck and at my doorstep 2 days later. Awesome customer service.

-Rob

1 - 16 of 16 Posts