TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was poking around my engine the other day because the car was feeling slightly sluggish. well i found my spark plugs were a little loose. well i took them out to look at them because they were already loose:rolleyes: and noticed that im burning my plugs... i checked the back of the haynes manual to compare the spark plugs and they were definitely hot... neways i have the MSD coil pack and think that is probably the culprit.. i never updated my wires or plugs so i am in the market, however comma. i want to find a set that has the least resistance. i know that they base the quality of wire on the ohms per foot, and ive found that the accel universals 300+ have a 150ohm per foot... thats the best ive found...

so i wanted to start a feeler as to the best plugs and wiresthat you guys have and think is the best for split port set up's and N/A 3.8L's..

also if anyone is running the iridium spark plugs id like some feedback on the quality..

thanks,
tyler

·
Confirmed V6 Nut
2,261 Posts
I've got the FRPP blue 9mm wires (For "Mudstain" V6). I'm quite happy with them.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts