TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
It's the same thing that's been asked about a hundred times, a resistor in a box to use in place of your IAT. This one just comes with a plug and a filter. Since when does adding more fuel give you better milage anyway?

·
Moderator, Iowa Chapter Director, Uber Luber, TCCo
8,978 Posts
Yeah those guys NEVER go into detail about how those "performance modules" work because you'll figure out it's bogus. The first time I saw one of those and heard it attached to the IAT I knew it was just another $.05 resistor from radioshack stuck in a little plastic box.
-Thomas

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
resistor in a project box, I think they're having to become more creative these days...

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I just noticed he's pushing them for Mark VIIIs too...what a jerk. He's like that guy that's always selling remote "programming" codes - just instructions, no remotes. All that info is already in the owners manuals, and also posted free at numerous places on the web... Some people are just @ssholes and have absolutely no conscience whatsoever about ripping people off...

·
Registered
620 Posts
Yah I always trust people with a negative rating.:) His reply to being called a non-paying ebayer was "never shipped so why pay". Last time I checked, you actually have to pay people before they send you a product.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Johnny Cougar said:
Hey, this thing is good for 96-02 V8 Cougars... If this thing can grow a V8 in a 99+ Cougar, it must be good.

:thumbsup:
I'm more interested in seeing a real 1998 Cougar myself. :D

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
AverageJoe said:
real 1998 Cougar myself. :D
I haven't seen a real Cougar since 1997

1 - 12 of 12 Posts