TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
1997 Thunderbird LX
8,316 Posts
Hmmmm...........

25 MPH on that street, huh. Must have run out of cigarettes! Friend of yours Matt?

Joe

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More rpms?

Matt: She was pulling OVER 7000rms!. 2nd gear scratch is way too easy on a SHO...she just let off because by the end of 1st your doing 45mph.

Joe:Not really, just someone that posted a vid on the SHO forum.

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
high miles...no problem.

The Shogun motor is known for an AVERAGE lifespan of arond 250K miles.

·
8,239 Posts
I absolutely love the sho. It looks like that white one, somebody put a "police" grill on it. Thats why it looks so mean up front. My buddy had a green one, but it looks no where near as agressive as the white one with white "slicer" wheels.

Justin

·
Registered
93 Posts
WOWZERS!!

sweet jiminy cricket those things can bust a move!!!!!!! what are the 1/4 mile times for a stock SHO?

·
11,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Depends...

Beth's (same as mine) is a Gen I (5spd only), which are the fastest.

Gen II's have manuals and autos. Manuals are slightly slower than gen I's, and autos alightly slower than manual gen II's.

Gen III's are a different motor and auto only. Slowest SHO (but will hand a 96 V8 bird it's @ss every time)

The REAL difference is in parts. a Gen I shares ONLY body panels and lights with a SLO taurus, while a Gen II has some SLO parts, and Gen III's are the same as a SLO except for the engine, transmission and a few special options.

Lets put it this way:
Taurus. Faster than a pre-99 stang GT. Good race for a 94-95 Super coupe.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts