TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ah... I love having a nice big back seat in my Cougar. Last 2 times I made out were in small J-Bodies (Sunfire & Cavalier).

Last night, we were parked in the park and heard someone drive by, then *BOOM* *BOOM*. Stupid idiots throwing water baloons. Then it happened again about 10 min. later. And about 20 min. after that, saw a car driving by. Had new headlights. Pulled up behind us, and saw a bright light shine into the car. At least we were only cuddling then. He was actually a nice cop. He was like, "I need to see your driver's liscences. It's nothing though, it's all good. ;) "

Nice big back seats. :D

Anyone else have some stories?

·
Registered
366 Posts
yeah... last time i did anything in a car was after i parked my bird for the last time.

it was in the cab or a regular cab 98 S10. its so small.. i hated that thing. i had the seat as far back as it would go and my knees still hit the steering wheel!!! and im only 6'0" but yeah, the spit bench was nice for that night. too bad she turned out to be a *****.

Now i have my caddy... Ill let you know how that goes :ztoohot:

·
TCCoA Bachelor Club Pres.
1,267 Posts
Front seat of the cougar with the sunroof back, it was great, the funny thing was, from the door panel she got this little scrape/cut, so one day she was telling her friend, you know the whole story, and she gets around to that, and she says, watch out, Cougars bite, her friend pulls her pants up and says, I know, HER boyfriend has a Cougar also, WOO WOOO. BTW, I am 6 foot even, had the seat back and down, it was SAWEET!!!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Had a girl in the back, parked in a residential area that no one ever goes in. Well we stopped dating about 3 week after that and I started dating a new girl. She happened to live in the house that we parked in front of. Never mentioned it again.

·
Registered
668 Posts
GreenBird said:
Used the front, but not the back.

Same here.

There was this one time my ex-girlfriend and I were parked at a placed called alaskaland and well it was night and all was goin good. I was sitting back chilling keeping an eye out when.:leftright These lights pop up. I am like fix fix fix. This cop comes up to the car and asked if I had seen this vehicle that had been driving around all crazy like, and I am like nope and she says nope as well. :rofl: And I am thinking how the h3ll could she.:thumbsup: :headbang:

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I never got much action IN my car...however I did sleep in the back seat once after drinking a bit too much.

eArl

·
Registered
325 Posts
In my first Bird i was getting my groove on in the front seat with the ex/gf. I Had the seat back and and she was really getting into it. She was flopping all around like a fish. It was great until she somehow kicked my shifter and broke it. When we where done and i went to drive off and realized i could spin the shifter handle all the way around and had no O/D. So after that costly session i keep it out of the car and indoors.:D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
The first bird that I had was where I lost my umm...innocence. I did alot in the back seat of my bird and some in the front even (in places it was possible to get caught). One time I was making out with my girl backed off in the woods near a baseball park, and the police came through and ran their lights through the woods real slow and then acted as if they were about to leave. They then parked outside of the ball field and came back on foot with flashlights. I decided that I was in a compromised position and cranked the car up (thank goodness for the quiet exhaust) and left out the back way without the lights on. They didn't act like they saw us if they did. I drove around up on the highway in my boxers looking for another spot to sit, which we finally found and everything was alright. That is the fun that I had in my bird. Believe it or not it was quite a rush even though it wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done (sitting right outside of a ballpark having fun that is).

Russell

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Rob Repucci said:
In my first Bird i was getting my groove on in the front seat with the ex/gf. I Had the seat back and and she was really getting into it. She was flopping all around like a fish. It was great until she somehow kicked my shifter and broke it. When we where done and i went to drive off and realized i could spin the shifter handle all the way around and had no O/D. So after that costly session i keep it out of the car and indoors.:D :thumbsup:
How on earth did she KICK the SHIFTER?!?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Did something ;) in the drivers seat after the club let out. Had friends walk up and turn around quickly saying "whoa get your groove on" Funny thing is I will never for get the KFC parking lot.

See avitar :woowoo: :zspot:

·
Registered
325 Posts
AverageJoe said:

How on earth did she KICK the SHIFTER?!?
She was sitting on my lap in the passenger seat. With her back facing me with her legs spread. And her foot kicked the shifter. I would love to get into graphic detail for you. But i think everyone can take it from here lol. What can i say if oppertunity is knockin the Bird is rockin.:D :znanner:

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Ok, now I understand. Reminds me of the time right after I got my TBird when my ex discovered that my TBird's ceiling is much lower than the ceiling in the 93 Grand Prix I had before. She found it with the back of her head...and I couldn't help but laugh when it happened! :D

·
Boom.
5,238 Posts
Very little in the Cougar, but before the cat I had an Explorer.

Those are cool.

Back seat folds forward and makes the whole cargo area flat behind the driver/passenger seats...;)

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
I lost my virginity in my first cougar...

man I wish i never sold that car... But the new one man... woo its like my mobile bordello... My powerseat plastic piece was cracked due to activities... ahem... now i just gotta put that leather top to use...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts