·
02 Explorer Pioneer
2,880 Posts
Egadds!!!

Like he needs all that hood clearance for the stock violin case

·
Registered
474 Posts
There is a reason that people take pics of it everywhere you go. That and my hot wheels didnt have that mch ground clearance. He could go over a mountan and not get high centered.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I do: Nothing says performance like two tachs, miles of fender gap, and a riveted hood appendage.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Are the tires undersized too, or is the lift kit he put on it for side exhaust clearance just making the wheels look tiny???

That poor car is a rape survivor. It's changed for life, it'll never be what it once was again. The value of remaining unmolested Tbirds just went up another $0.05

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Didn't you hear about that? It was right around the same time some moron pop riveted an L-88 hood scoop on his Tbird.

Funny he says he picked it up at an auction. I see why the dealer blew it out to an auction house. Why he thought it was a good idea to buy it is what I'm having a hard time understanding...

It'll be interesting to see if anyone buys it. Yesterday I did a quick anna nicole search on ebay and one guy had an auction for dozens of anna nicole bobble heads for BIN $25+6 shipping meanwhile morons are bidding the very same bobbleheads up to $50~$350! Are they blind and stupid?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
_95badbird said:
hmmmm, when did Isky start making cams for the modular engine?
I wondered the same thing. I wonder if the guy who wrote the ad even knows that "Isky" is short for "Iskenderian", or if he's just seen "Isky cams" used in other write ups and figured it'd sound impressive.

I also wonder if he knows that he can correct the speedo being off by 20% by putting the right size (and better looking) tires on it.

Ok, I guess I just wonder about this guy period.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Donnie the retard
With the 8 pound waterhead
He stood five foot three and he said to me
Duh, my name's Donnie and I like tater tots.

^^this is the man trying to sell you that car.

I think I'm going to paint my Hyundai all stupid and put a big Matchbox logo on it, with a fake blower thingy on the hood. Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I'll rename it an "Iskybox" car. Yeah, and it'll have bling too. And a kickass Kraco sound system, and the best air fresheners inside that Wal-Mart sells.

It's gonna be sweet.

·
PostSlut
13,597 Posts
Desert Rat said:
Donnie the retard

I think I'm going to paint my Hyundai all stupid and put a big Matchbox logo on it, with a fake blower thingy on the hood. Yeah, I'm gonna do it. I'll rename it an "Iskybox" car. Yeah, and it'll have bling too. And a kickass Kraco sound system, and the best air fresheners inside that Wal-Mart sells.

It's gonna be sweet.
Kraco^^^lol....as good as sparkomatick(sp)

·
Registered
5,408 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Desert Rat said:
Donnie the retard

It's gonna be sweet.

dammit you almost made me pee myself i was laughing so hard!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts