TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where I live we had a big storm. About 2 iches of ice on everything. I think that it is best if the bird doesnt fly today. Good thing that the internet is working elsewise I would go nuts. Just wondering if anyone has the samething going on.

·
West Virginia Chapter Director /, MA Drag Race Te
2,643 Posts
That's rough!!

I've got about 13 inches of snow here so far and they're calling for another foot. Who knows. The cat is indoors for a few days I'm sure.;)

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
yeah we're supposed to get 12-14" by monday at midnight... maybe more on tues. Looks like i dont have class tomorrow !
:znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner: :znanner:

Tom

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
It hasn't gotten above 0 for three days straight.

five years ago, my area got worse than that. 200,000 people lost power for two weeks, and it was a national disaster area.

·
2,643 Posts
Still coming!!

11:00 and 21" now. Supposed to stop sometime after noon tomorrow!!!! We'll wait and see how much it will total,

·
2,643 Posts
Update!

11:00 A.M. This morning 26 1/2 inches. Still snowing but lightly however. SHould be stopping soon. THings are looking up!!!:D

·
Moderator, Red Sox Nation Rabid Fan, TCCoAAC Found
3,165 Posts
we've got about 6 inches on the ground now, we're expecting over 2 feet, The snow isnt going to stop here till Tuesday around 8pm. Can't wait to shovel.....

·
Registered
142 Posts
winter storm

I'm glad the storm just clipped the Cleveland area. We only got about 6 inches, and that was a pain. Sounds like a lot of people got hit really hard. They are saying that it could be one of the five worst winter storms on record.

·
Registered
239 Posts
'Today. Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.'
hehehe

·
MN12 Fanatic
1,459 Posts
Re: winter storm

93tbird302 said:
I'm glad the storm just clipped the Cleveland area. We only got about 6 inches, and that was a pain. Sounds like a lot of people got hit really hard. They are saying that it could be one of the five worst winter storms on record.
Yep, just missed us. Boy am I glad... I am so sick of snow and cold, I want summer to come quick. All these poor cars covered in salt, it's disgusting!

:(

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well, Here it is thursday the 20th. Just got power back on today. We havent had it since sunday at around 8:30pm. Man was i glad to see the utilitie people show up at the house. They had to go house by house to find out what houses had the power lines ripped from them. Boy am i glad that we weren't one of them.

On a sad note however, My whole department was fired yesturday. Now i sit here with no job and very little money. Hopefully I can find something soon.

Chris:( :( :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts