TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv been reading around and from what i see people are saying that bilstein is not making shocks and struts for our cars anymore?? I just wanna confirm this because on there web site and another web site http://www.ajusa.com/cgi-bin/store/start sells them and they have prices for them. I havent ordered any yet because i dont wanna go through the whole paying process to have it say there not making them, but it seems to me that this web site has them

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
they are now discontinued.

your best bet would be to call the company and find out availability. Some places list that they have them, but really don't because they are too lazy to pull it down. You may be lucky and find a pair or two lying around, but they are not receiving anymore stock.

I got 2 of the last 6 rear shocks from www.bestforeignparts.com about a month and a half ago. you can call and see if they have anymore left

then your problem is finding front shocks.

JD

·
Registered
329 Posts
do you ahve the rear shocks?? want to sell them? if not how much did you got them for.

·
Registered
871 Posts
I called up every company that I could find online to get those shocks, while most websites say they carry them, they don't and they never update their website. I ended up buying Koni shocks (alot of places have the front shocks on back order) from supercoupeperformance.com

·
Registered
384 Posts
I tried getting a rear pair from Nopi and they contacted Bilstein and they had one set left and someone else bought them before my order went through. So Bilstein doesn't have anymore. I "may" have found a place that has some. I received an email from them a few days ago saying that they were shipped out Thursday. I'll let y'all know if they really did have them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts