TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I were walking around near the St Charles Bridge in Prague today...when lo and beholdI spot a birdy under a tree...I don't remember anyone from the Czech Republic posting here...but you never know.

94-95LX with a body kitand exhaust tips at least.

We also spotted and unusual Police car...

·
Registered
237 Posts
Your in Prague and you have your wife with you. WOW thats love. The women there are amazing! I've been there only once but had a great time. If I was married and there I would have definatly gotten in trouble. Cool city!

I saw A gen1 mark VIII in brussels and super chicken in france but never had the camera close.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I think they stopped that in 93 but some Euro countries required four sealed-beam halogens instead of the aero lenses that the birds have. There's been a couple cars on here that have had the four rectangular halogens.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
ShadowDragon said:
I think they stopped that in 93 but some Euro countries required four sealed-beam halogens instead of the aero lenses that the birds have. There's been a couple cars on here that have had the four rectangular halogens.
Really, anyone got a pic of that. BTW, nice job finding a Bird over there. You should have left a note with the website on it.

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
There were some posted on here a couple years ago. Maybe one of our European posters remembers the guy and has the pictures or his nick so we can search for it. :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
GAH! Pea Shooters!

BTW, check out those 3 lug wheels..

And Braubus actually modifies those things..lol

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well, back "home" in Kosovo today...The Bird had the regular lenses...a soldier probably shipped it over, but sold it instead of shipping it home. That would be my guess anyway. The little Smart cars are pretty cool. I actually drove a prototype the same day I was in the new GT prototype. They were leasing track time from Ford at the Arizona proving grounds. Neat cars..perfect for Europe, probably a death trap on a US Interstate. There are actually several in the town I live in here. Most of them are marked as rolling billboards for companies or local businesses.

Prague was awesome...next stop is probably Rome in August. I am gonna try to hit Russia, Germany, and England before I go back to AZ in April.

·
Registered
217 Posts
i have spent a few summers with my grandparents in croatia when i was younger. there are alot of americans there that moved back to croatia after living years here in the united states. while i was there i saw a black 1992 Cougar XR7, a white 1988 Mark 7 with a body kit, a red 1986 Cougar V8 with 16,000miles. Thats the foxs and the MN12s. My grandfather has a 1992 Mercury Sable there. I am actually leaving tomarow to visit them and will try to take images of the three cars there, they are all in the town i stay in.

One question about the Czech tbird, are those yellow corners added on or molded in? Because if they were molded in, could mean ford exported a few.

Alan

·
Premium Member
705 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not sure on the corners...didn't look at it closely...just laughed, took a few pictures, and left. I miss my Bird!

Of course I am going to enjoy all the goodies I am buying for it while I am over here...when I get home.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts