TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today, for exactly two years ago, i bought my Bird, so i give her a showroom shine inside and outside and it looks like new, totally cleaned (ok, it does look like new all the time my friends say)
After doing the job i drove a few kilometers for one good reason; it must be seen!
It runs still great after 81250 miles (130000 kilometers) and i hope to do another 81250.
Thats all...

Dutch

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
You must get some of the strangest looks from other dike-hoppers with that Tbird of yours!

Do you see many other non-Euro cars around?

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
well, wouldn't it be an anniversary? I doubt it was made on the day you bought it (going by the odds).

My bird's Anny in July 4th! However, my bird never sees the fireworks. I'm too scared one will land on him (ya, HIM).

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Dutch T-Bird said:
Today, for exactly two years ago, i bought my Bird, so i give her a showroom shine inside and outside and it looks like new, totally cleaned (ok, it does look like new all the time my friends say)
After doing the job i drove a few kilometers for one good reason; it must be seen!
It runs still great after 81250 miles (130000 kilometers) and i hope to do another 81250.
Thats all...

Dutch
Congrats!

Mine has 284,000 km's on it, but I've spent a fortune to get it there. For a '94, it doesn't seem like you have many km's on it.

Take care of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts