TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those that remember my plate frame, i now have a new dd that i will be putting it on. 96 cougar, 3.8l, 15" wheels, black. pics later. moonroof stuck in the vent position, surrounded by black duct tape to keep water out. needs all 4 struts, and maybe front links. cracked header panel, yet new lf headlamp. NO rocker panel rot. 112k miles. driver door doesn't unlock with remote or switch(actuator i assume). p/amtenna doesn't work properly.

a/m header panel should be here today, used moonroof motor as well. waiting to find a used door lock actuator. have to take the snows off the rear, and change the front over from ww to bw. i have a new blaupunkt head unit for it as well that was supposed to go into the focus, but we decided not to....which works out for me. i plan on pulling the antenna all the way up, and then just unplug the motor.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
just finished seafoaming the car. she smoked like a bastard. granted, i used 1/2 can instead of 1/3 can, but my expedition barely smoked with 97k miles on her.

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
i have a complete manual attenna on a rh fender off my 89 if your interested.

·
Johnny Bling Bling
3,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where's the pictures? :confused:

J-mod party? :D

Joe

definately needs a jmod! cant stand the way it shifts. pics coming...memory card full. should be tonight.

new header panel on.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
Hehe, SeaFoam. Brings back memories of... Last week. I totally smoked my Ranger and its 198k... I saw a woman walking her kid as I was driving around. I just felt bad for them. :zdevil: I couldn't do it all in my apartment complex or someone would try to destroy my truck even worse than it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts