TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a full set (front and rear) of black leather Mark VIII seats. They are out of a '93 and do not have the Lincoln logos. There are not rips of tears and are in pretty good shape. I only have the picture below, but will post more when I get home next week.

I am looking get $100 for them.

They are located in Arlington Heights, IL.

·
Registered
333 Posts
So I take it you gave up on the MKVIII project??? Did you put that built engine into your killer Bird??

John

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I gave up about a year ago and bought a '93 Mustang. The motor is on the stand awaiting the finishing touchs before it goes in the 'Bird. The main thing I need is Kook's headers. I had some but sold them to buy the Mustang. My goal is to get it in the car this spring/summer.

I have been watching your build-up thread on your car. That thing is gonna be sick when it is done!!

·
Registered
554 Posts
If they were tan I would be all over em..... however, I am still passively looking.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Here are a few pics. I can get more, if needed.

Slight discoloration, but is not very noticable.

$100, for the full set or best offer.

I want these gone, I have too many un-used parts.

I also have car payments to make now. :(

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
If the seat motors (FW/BK) work and you can prove it. I will give you 50 for the motors.

If they are the same as my Mark VIII motors.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have no idea how to check if the motors still work. Anyone have a pin out or know what color wires control the fwd/reverse of the motor?

Anyone interested for in the front and rear seats for $80?

Thanks,
Jim

·
shaken, not stirred
1,219 Posts
How bad is the drivers seat? It kind of looks wore out. It could be the pic though. I may be interested.

C.Hill

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
I may be interested, where in Northern IL are they located?

I'm in Streamwood, IL near Elgin.

LMK

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
C.Hill,

The seats are not in perfect condition but, are still in useable condition. I will try to get some better pics of the drivers seat.

Platoribs,

I am in Arlington Heights.

-Jim

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Let's make arrnagements to get together for a look see, yes?

Prolly this weekend or week evening. I may take a half day this coming Thursday what times are you available?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am availible after 6pm on weekdays (sometimes earlier) and will be home this weekend. I will be going out of town next Monday so I obviously wont be availible after this weekend.

Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
333 Posts
Jim,
If platoribs or mikemelancholic doesn't buy your seats, the guy who sold you the car has a friend that is in need of them. Although they don't match his interior, he needs them. I was told he broke the passenger seat frame. Let me know what happens.

John

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
Let's get together Thursday evening ~7pm or so.

email me at cgates at medousa dot com with address/directions.

Thanks

Chris

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.