TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
I can't say whether I like them or not, but what I can say, is that it adds depth? If that makes sense, it sets off the blue more...

Know what I mean vern??

Ok.

·
drag-aholic
1,056 Posts
take your pick. I think ford uses a lot of black in window moldings and plastic parts, I think it works. I have seen ford trucks do the same thing.

·
Resident Line Creator
1,874 Posts
Would look good if the ground effects were black.

·
One And Only!
1,712 Posts
man i allreeady told you what i think
photoshop top portion of the car black
even without that it looks good
i told you i think you need to make drastich change to the bird to make it more of your own
its up to you what you want to do
i think it looks awesome:)

·
Registered
395 Posts
:uppoint: :thumbsd: :uppoint:
Whyats the deal with the huge diameter wheels? I just don't think anythig bigget then a 18 will work. Those in 18, probaly. I personaly think that that big is more for bragging rights than it is realy adding to the look of the car.

·
CEO, WT Club
2,648 Posts
84 Fila said:
I just don't think anythig bigget then a 18 will work.
Oh yeah? Well there are two other guys in this post that I'm sure would like to put some money on that.

20's will work, hell, 22's will work. It's all about what you want to do. You don't put 20's on a race car...well, I'm going to, but they're not bling 20's. Anyway, these guys do what the like, no matter what anyone says so lets stop the BS.

-Joel

·
Registered
182 Posts
hahaha, way to steal my black rim idea.... kidding man. i say stick with chrome.

Im kinda partial to the detensions though. used to have em in 18's...

the 20" detentions look wicked.

But honestly, who cares...

Do what you think looks good on your car.

And always expect some negative feedback, especially on here...

-Preston

·
Registered
316 Posts
i like them

i would like them a little more with blacked out windows, with a two tone black paint job. and there is even a line to go y on these cars. black from there up!

photoshop that, sweet.

·
Registered
605 Posts
i personally hate those rims. Doesn't flow with any car i have seen them one (in person) and from these pics, the same applies.... if your going to go with black rims, you need to have some kind of black on the paint, i personally like the 2 tone....thats my next thing

·
Super Moderator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
17,613 Posts
i cant stand 2 tone even if there is a body line for it, that paint scheme looks to much like an old rolls-royce or a police car:redmad: besides, if getting new rims requires having to paint the car to look right, then they arent worth it;)

·
Administrator
14,208 Posts
I like the first ones, that is if you get some dark tint on that thing. ;)

The second ones look like flowers, car would need to be pink for that.

·
Registered
433 Posts
I like the black ones. Paint from the top body line up black, and they'd be sweet, but even the way it is in the pic, I like it.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts