TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
It is nice
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dang in the corner of the garage i saw a huge black widow much bigger than the ones i see outside usually and i walk around them. its stomach was bigger than a quarter! and was belly up with red mark on belly. sprayed some intake cleaner on it lmao, and squashed it "splat". :eek:

·
It is nice
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol but if that big spider would have bit me i would be screaming "JESUS" like a little baby.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
:uppoint: :rofl:

·
The Band, not the Disease!
3,090 Posts
My buddy hates spiders. Then he joined the army and went to Iraq, right before he left, I showed him a video of those huge spiders in iraq, it was eating a rat. He freaked. lmao...

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I think they are called Camel Jumpers

·
Registered
653 Posts
AnthraxBird said:
My buddy hates spiders. Then he joined the army and went to Iraq, right before he left, I showed him a video of those huge spiders in iraq, it was eating a rat. He freaked. lmao...
Not actual spiders, though. I saw articles on them, and they're still freaky to look at. I hate anything with more than 4 legs.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
they big enough to shoot?

·
Chapter Director Coordinator
6,253 Posts
with an elephant gun :)

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
wow, i need to look them up on google images, lol, i gotta see 'em.

EDIT:

eeww, talk about nasty looking, :eek:

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
it looks like two stuck together or something.

·
Dim Bulb
3,499 Posts
WinTF???

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
whatever, i didn't read it i just linked it. i'm not into trying to prove this is right or defending the site, it was the first one that came up on google, so i could care less if it's right or not.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts