TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one got pics of them? i got a 91 xr7 and am going to be doing black saleen wheels. i have seen that car with the chrome saleen wheels but not black. please post some pics! thanks!

·
Super Moderator
12,539 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,539 Posts
I think my rims would look great on a black cougar.

I was trying to talk Brad into getting another set but gave up on that, may be you could have better luck. ;)

·
Registered
987 Posts
any one got pics of them? i got a 91 xr7 and am going to be doing black saleen wheels. i have seen that car with the chrome saleen wheels but not black. please post some pics! thanks!
I dont recall sending any out to a Cougar owner. Keep in mind there are only a few sets in circulation. There is a guy that started a thread in the Images section offering to do photoshops for peeps. He does a great job too.

Regardless I think the Black speedstar would look the bizz on a Cougar not to mention it would prolly be the only one for awhile anyways. =)

Brad

·
Registered
987 Posts
I think my rims would look great on a black cougar.

I was trying to talk Brad into getting another set but gave up on that, may be you could have better luck. ;)
hahaha...The finish on those wheels was a mistake too. Best mistake ever I think!! I did the Talon in Charcoal instead of the CobraR's to change things up a bit. Those would also look the biz on a Cougar, then again any of them would. =)

Brad

1 - 8 of 8 Posts