TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Personally, I wouldn't too much concern behind it, but I would wash the car shortly there after.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
there is some spray stuff that is used to make washing tire rubber off paint real easy, that might protect the paint.

·
8,239 Posts
if you need bleach to do burnouts, that probably the gayest thing i've ever heard.

Sorry guys but I'm laughing here really hard.

·
Registered
970 Posts
stubbs, leave the poor vette alone. granted it doesn't have an M90 on top of it, but I fear what you could still do to it :tongue:

(JH, I'd be willing to bet he doesn't "need" it for burnouts, just adds that nice thick white smoke...ya know)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
94Tbird UMWTC Prez said:
(JH, I'd be willing to bet he doesn't "need" it for burnouts, just adds that nice thick white smoke...ya know)
You got it, I can do a burnout in my POS Audi when I want. It's all about smoke overkill.

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Why is it that know onw understands? Who in the F couldn't do a burnout in a vette without bleach? Good Lord, if you though I was asking cause I couldn't figure out what I was doing, jesus, its like someone asking how to take a drainplug out. Damn, you would figure with 3 SC's, and a vic, among plenty of others unmentioned, that I would have an IQ above 2.3.

·
Registered
972 Posts
What I did with my 1988 Mazda Mx-6 Gt/turbo, is run the wiper fluid lines down to each tire in front of it, pointing back. At the push of a button ive got instant spray with out getting out of the car.

I usually buy bleach by the gallon, pour half of it in, then the rest water in the tank, and fill the jug back up with water.

Ive used that burn out guard that you can get from carquest I belive it was, It works good on paint, rims and inside the wheel well. It beats peeling it off and the paint comes with it. Plus when you get new tires, under waranty, they done suspect abuse.

Bleach is good for making smoke, the water is good for saving your tires and keeping it slick so it doesnt grab, ruining your trans, diff, or snaping a half shaft.

·
Registered
149 Posts
GreenBird said:
there is some spray stuff that is used to make washing tire rubber off paint real easy, that might protect the paint.
We use vaseline on the lower quarters to make cleaning the rubber off of them easy (its an old hot rod trick)

·
Registered
972 Posts
Yea, try explaining that to the cashier at walmart that thinks your gay. "I swear, its for my car, Im not gonna use it. " Its even funnier if you have a buddy with you.

Ive heard of so many different things, But I just buy the stuff that is made just for that, Someone needs to try pam. It makes the gt mud guards on my 6 look cleared.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hehe nice...usually i dont care about what the cashier thinks when im buyin stuff from walmart...i usually just walk out without explaining anything cause i aint a paranoid homophobe ;) hehe. I didnt think twice about when I bought some shotgun shells, gloves, and a ski mask at the same time from there...the funny thing is that I dont think the cashier really thought twice about that either...My buddy uses that Pam stuff as well as the vaseline...hes an old hot rodder it just depends on what he has in the house before he goes to the track.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
umbra said:
Hehe nice...usually i dont care about what the cashier thinks when im buyin stuff from walmart...I didnt think twice about when I bought some shotgun shells, gloves, and a ski mask at the same time from there...the funny thing is that I dont think the cashier really thought twice about that either...
:uppoint: :uppoint: ha ha :uppoint: :uppoint:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
i used tire shine, the stuff thats in a clear spray bottlte. used to have a pic, coated the whole tire in tire shine and some on the pavement. ill say ill never do that again. took just about all my tread away, but left the darkest longest mark i have ever seen in my life, used to have a pic, but that hardrive crashed. go give it a try. SOLID BLACK line, PERIOD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts