TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone i am new to this honda site but my friends told me that i am low on blinker fluid where do i get that and how do i refill my blinkers?do i need to
put the car up in the aitr or do i do it with the blinkers on ?
also i just got a civic and i was thinking about puting a 4.6L tbird engine in my civic should i put it in the back and make it a rear engine car or what u guys sugest and what all is needed for this swap

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
youll have to remove your subs first, and youll need new muffler bearings to accomodate for the K pipe you will have to install... but it wont be hard at all.

·
Astrophysicist / PostWhore
2,028 Posts
dOoDe,

WhY yOu GoNnA uSe A v8? YoU cAn MaKe MaD pOnIeZ iF yOu UsE a B16 SoHc V-tEc eNgInE. TuRbO tHaT bIzZaCh AnD YoU wIlL Run 10's. If YoU uSe SoMe NaWz, YoU bE rUnNiNfg 9's fA sHo'

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Fluids & Rear Designs......

Blinker fliuid should be changed at least as often as tranny fluid...Drill a hole in the top of the lens and fill carefully, seal hole with plug supplied......

That's a common conversion...putting a 4.6 in your rear is the sensible way to go and you'll be able to take advantage of the added power with the better traction that your new rear design gives you....

·
Don't call me a Newbie
397 Posts
Re: Fluids & Rear Designs......

MagerThom said:
Blinker fliuid should be changed at least as often as tranny fluid...Drill a hole in the top of the lens and fill carefully, seal hole with plug supplied......
Hey Mager...you forgot to tell him that, in order to get MAXIMUM cooling effect from the blinker fluid, that he should 1) carefully remove the glass from the bulb, leaving the filiment intact, AND 2) make sure to use the 190 proof fluid to fill the housing.

The results should be MOST satisfying.

·
Overkill Fetish Freak
2,458 Posts
I have been to the dark side...

My dig on white face gages

Stock blue exhaust? No friggin way! The black carbon build-up on the tank shield was because I had a bad EEC during the PI swap and had the rear exhasut section off.

My first sarcastic mod, I shall call it ACME MAF!

This is wrong in so many ways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts