·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey:

So who else had a blizzard this week?

:beek:

Is it a heat wave if it's 3X the temp as in the morning??:zdunno:

Was 6* when I went to work & 18* when I went home.

:zdevil:

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
No blizzard but it was -59 F with the wind chill.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Its been terrible here, more than a foot of snow with -14 degree temps. They shut down almost all of the highways and interstate 57, cars in ditches everywhere. The city decided to leave everyone on the highways monday night because it was too dangerous to get to them. Lots of people were forced to sleep in their cars because all the hotels were full. I was never so grateful to have my truck to get around in. Its only about 32 degrees now thankfully.

·
Premium Member
549 Posts
It has been a challenging week, no doubt! Glad you keep trucking. I'm driving my 89 SC cause it all I have left running, put a set of snows on it and have been pretty much unrestricted to where I can go.

·
Premium Member
64 Posts
Snow?

It was 67* here yesterday and this morning it was 19* with 40- 50 mph winds, single digit wind chill.
I'm east of Philly...

·
Premium Member
423 Posts
Tuesday was beautiful!!!! 50 degrees and sunny, went for a jog and enjoyed it. Wednesday around noon turned to **** though. high 20's with a lots of snow, made for some real slushy/nasty roads. Then this morning was 10 degrees when I went to work at 6am. When I left work it went up a whole 2 degrees. We now have a thick layer of frozen/compacted snow. Its supposed to only get warmer for now on. Hopefully when I get back from Vegas it will be time to drag the bird out of hibernation.

·
Super Moderator
5,022 Posts
:wavey:

OK Who had a blizzard this week.

It's my second of the season. That's a new Record!
also a foot of snow.

:zsoapbox:
I've only had the one this week - a Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard.

Oh - wait, you don't mean the Dairy Queen treat? There's OTHER kinds of blizzards?

No, I'm not going to run - I'd just die tired :D

RwP

1 - 9 of 9 Posts