TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, today I blew the 6th heater core in under 2 years. I even had it grounded to prevent electrolysis and had a restrictor installed to prevent coolant surge on WOT.
I have said this a few times before, but this is the final time, I am selling this car!!! I leave for school in under 2 weeks, and I can't just deal with this POS anymore. It could've been a good car, but it just hasn't been worth the trouble.
I should have a lot of performance parts for sale in the next few months. I'll keep you guys updated when I am ready to sell them.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
Want to trade cars (mods stay on the car:D)? My car is still stock :( but has never had a problem with the heater core. still blows really hot air too.

96LX, 86K miles, next service is tranny @ 100K. needs rear tires.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, thats ok. I love these cars, but it may be time to move on. We'll see what happens in the next few months as far as if I have time to sell it, but I either want another Mustang or just might get a POS import to get me through the next two years of school.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Dude! Just sell it and pic up another! Maybe you can get a slightly newer/lower mileage one. But don't submit to the easy street! No mustangs and may god have mercy on yuor soul if you buy an import. ;) j/k

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thankfully I went to Ford for the first change, so all the rest have been under warranty. But I am going to have to fight to get this last one replaced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts