TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is awesome... I can't stop laughing...

I just downloaded a 74 minute audio clip of this... It's definatly worth the 73 minutes!

John

·
Pedal Faster
2,658 Posts
I saw that when it came out on video a while back, really funny guys. Ron White has had a special on Comedy Central and Bill Engvall has one coming up, I believe. Jeff Foxworthy's stuff you can find everywhere, of course, and Larry the Cable Guy... I'm sure he's got CDs and stuff out, he may have even had a Comedy Central or HBO special I don't know about.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
I've got Ron White's CD "Drunk In Public" and it's funny. Also seen his special on Comedy Central..

The BCCT is awesome. The best part is when all 4 are on stage at the end. I've watched Foxworty and Engvall for a while, but the Tour got me into Larry and Ron :D It's definetly worth the download if you haven't seen it on TV.

-Andy "Melon"

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I just picked this up tonight. I haven't had time to pop it in yet b/c I've been working on my car but from what I've heard, it is really a good one.

Joe

·
Registered
824 Posts
just saw Bill Engvall "Heres Your Sign" tonight, and saw Ron White "They Call Me Tader Salad" was on lastnight.

·
Registered
671 Posts
my friend's mother got him the DVD for x-mas 9he loves stand up). Anyway we thought it would be a bomb so we watched it together, turned out to be really really good.

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
The really scary part, and what makes it so much funnier to me, is growing up in the south, how many people I've met and known that are an exact description of some of the things that Larry and Jeff say! :uppoint:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Those guys are awesome! I just don't like people who say git 'er done making fun of larry the cable guy. That pisses me off. :zsoapbox:

·
Registered
119 Posts
We had Larry the Cable Guy here in Burlington at the memorial auditorium about three weeks ago, it was lots of fun! The only thing better than going to a stand up comedy event, is working for the radio station so you get in free, with all the free bud light you want. WOOHOOOOO!!!!

Ron White is gonna be here on September 28th.....I believe that will be just as awesome as Larry the Cable Guy was.

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
for all of those with the drunk in public cd

"I paid 580 dollars of my hard earned money, left and made a right hand turn out of the mall parking lot and the left rear wheel fell off, it fell of, it fell the **** off, spinnning me into a dimension of pissed of I had never been before in my life"

I can just picture ron's facial expression on that bit, I laugh so hard every time I hear that part.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
lfteyechicken said:
"I paid 580 dollars of my hard earned money, left and made a right hand turn out of the mall parking lot and the left rear wheel fell off, it fell of, it fell the **** off, spinnning me into a dimension of pissed of I had never been before in my life."
Ah...reminds me of Sunday. My brother's front left tire just suddenly popped off while on the highway when we were moving him to his appartment for school. We're just driving along, and we hear this noise, like from the grooves when you go off the side of the road a little, and we were trying to guess what it was, when the wheel pops off and goes rolling. We're trying to slow down, and luckilly, no one got hit. It ended up in the woods on the other side of the road, and two of the lugs had sheered off. It dented his fender beyond repair. So he spent $100 getting the front left rotor/lugs fixed, and he's got to get a new fender and paint that. That's why I like trucks, although I probably would've flipped over, instead of skidding.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
You guys know that they've made a series out of this? It was on last night on the WB network. Ron White apparently isn't a regular but he showed up last night at the very end and is supposed to be a "special guest star" next week.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Larry the cable guy is in Sioux City Sunday. I might be going. I bet it'll be a great time

Joe

·
motor city poster
2,029 Posts
"later on i found out taht they sent this man to tire college.... to get a 3 day degree.. but he was absent on LUG-NUT DAY, but they still let him work on my van. "

·
Formerly known as lfteyechicken
865 Posts
I hope that they have to change the name of the sears tower in chicago to ron white's big ole' ****** building.

I love that cd, I love ron white, he is hilarious, good times.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts