TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys just wondering if anyone has any info about the blue max cougars, looked online pretty much just said it was a special edition package like the bostonian. Anyone know anything else more specific, like what it came with or whatever. Saw one in the boneyard, and everything on it was blue lol, thats about all i know

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
Also, FWIW, I think that the Blue Max editions are pretty much just an appearance group (like the Bostonians). Decals and some special emblems, maybe going so far as to have some special embroidery on the seats.

·
Registered
141 Posts
When I was in college a guy in my apartment complex had about a 91 0r 92 model. It looked good, it was a V6 and he had the loudest pipes on it. For some reason he thought because it was a Blue Max it was fast and always would ride by me and rev his engine if I was outside. Finally he stopped one day and said whats in you Cougar, I replyed more than you can handle. So he said follow me to the highway and we'll see. Needless to say I spanked him pretty hard but he was cool about it. Later on he would stop by and talk cars, poor fella didnt know a lick about em. Just thought I would share this story because it had to do with a Blue MAx.

·
Registered
825 Posts
there is a blue max edition in the bone yard around here to thats where i got my avitar from.looks just like the old 89 blue ls i had, just blue everything

1 - 8 of 8 Posts