TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lonnie,
Your tunes are great! I just loaded in the 93 octane and it just about scared me!
Anyone looking for a solid tune , look no farther than Lonnie! :bowdown:

I am going to try to get the car up on a dyno here soon to get some numbers, but seat-o-the-pants meter has pegged the fun scale.
Thanks again!

Scott

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
That's good to here, thank you

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
I would like to find out about how it feels to have a good tune. Have you read my email yet Lonnie?

Russ

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I'm way behind on my emails. I've been very busy with trying to get the new website up and then fixing all the problems with any new site. Then I have a 12 year old daughter that thinks she's 30 and knows more than I, that I've been dealing with. Those that are parents will understand what I'm dealing with.

Part of the problem was she lost her Internet privileges. So while I was working on a customer's vehicle she snuck into my office and disabled the antivirus and firewall so that she could go to her sites and read her email. During this she downloaded some popups and other spy ware crap she needed to play the games that is associated with children’s sites along with a worm virus that took out my business email. It was bad enough that I couldn't recover it and I had to take the PC into a shop.

So her life is totally sucking for a long time while mine is until I get caught up on my emails.

I didn’t lose any email and the secure side of my website wasn’t touched since its hosted somewhere else. It’s just going to take me some time to catch up.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Lonnie said:
I'm way behind on my emails. I've been very busy with trying to get the new website up and then fixing all the problems with any new site. Then I have a 12 year old daughter that thinks she's 30 and knows more than I, that I've been dealing with. Those that are parents will understand what I'm dealing with.

Part of the problem was she lost her Internet privileges. So while I was working on a customer's vehicle she snuck into my office and disabled the antivirus and firewall so that she could go to her sites and read her email. During this she downloaded some popups and other spy ware crap she needed to play the games that is associated with children’s sites along with a worm virus that took out my business email. It was bad enough that I couldn't recover it and I had to take the PC into a shop.

So her life is totally sucking for a long time while mine is until I get caught up on my emails.

I didn’t lose any email and the secure side of my website wasn’t touched since its hosted somewhere else. It’s just going to take me some time to catch up.
Oh jeez.... Can u ever get a break Lonnie?

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
LOL I can understand entirely. I had two teenage stepdaughters, and my girlfriend has a 14 year old daughter. (her problem isn't the internet yet, its text messaging).

Its kinda interesting and nice to see that the great, the mighty Lonnie, tuner extraordinaire, (and I mean that sincerely) is just another guy with kids and everything.

Good luck with her. If she's 12 then you have another 8 year for it to get even more fun. ;) :D

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
heh im a texting whore, i got a texting plan, makes it so much easier. Esp if ur carrier offers unlimited texts, thats the way to go, that way u never have to worry about going over a certain limit.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Alright that's fine. I'm just trying to figure out what I am going to do. That gives me more of an idea that it will be a while before you catch up. I thought it was just going to be a day or two before you caught up. I understand now though. :D

Russ

Lonnie said:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts