TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got a set of blue XR7 cloth seats and the rear is a fold down. All are in good shape, but could use a good cleaning.

Asking $50for the seat, prefer not to ship, but will work with buyer on delivery.

On to the pictures

Drivers side bolster

Only burn mark I can spot on the front seat

Rear seat, top and bottom

One mark on the seat back, other mark on the seat bottom

And finally, the back of back seat.

I do have the L-brackets for the seats. I took pictures of anything I thought a potential buyer should know about. Other than a good cleaning, the seats are in pretty good shape considering they are 20yrs old. I do not guarantee that the seat motors work since I've never had them plugged in. Thanks for looking.

-Melon

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump. I've still got these - make an offer, especially if you're close. I'd really like these out of my garage.

-Melon

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumpity bump.

Limited time offer - I know a guy that is headed to Iron Mountain, MI so delivery could be an option.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Good luck on the sale. If anyone is on a fence on this, I am quite happy with my set in my blue LX. $120 is a nice deal for all three.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
bumpity bump. These are taking up space in the garage - would be fantastic to get them out. I'm open to reasonable offers.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump

$50 and someone can have themselves a nice set of sets..

I *REALLY* want these out of my garage.

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not for a while unfortunately.

And don't have a truck to transport them up. Well, a truck that's mine anyway. Not sure if my dad would let me go that far with his brand new truck :D haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts