TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have the cingular Razr, but am ordering a LG Cu500 tonight....
will my Motorola bluetooth piece work on the LG?

Also, the Cu500 has a Micro SD memory card slot, which I plan to put some MP3's on, and the only nice LG Bluetooth headset out right now is $100ish, but motorola has a sweet headphone style bluetooth I can get for around $65....
Does "Motorola" bluetooth work with a LG phone?

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Most likely. That's what bluetooth is all about... being universal. Sure there are different software versions, but most are designed to be reverse compatible. Good luck.

Jim

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
So you mean the Bluetooth headset, car adapter, speakers, anyways, it should work no problem, as long it is not some sort of plug in to the phone bluetooth thing.

There are different revisions of bluetooth but I am sure you will find that the phone and devices will work. I have a newer bluetooth USB dongle that is backwards compatible with my phone and stereo headset and the my other USB dongle.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
and that lg i believe supports both 1.1 and 2.0.. so yeah... any brand should work. most new lg's also support a2dp.. which is stereo bluetooth... as opposed to mono (not very nice when listenin to your tunes)

·
Registered
3,726 Posts
Yeah, my phone (Sony Walkman, W810i) is stuck without stereo bluetooth, I haven't even tried my headset with it, I use the bluetooth headset with the radio/cd player that they came with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts